If you're having trouble viewing the videos on Kidoozy, here are some tips:
- You should have the latest version of your web browser installed,.
- You should have Windows Media Player 10 or 11 installed and/or have the latest Media Player plugin installed in your browser. Using an older version of the Player and/or plugin can result in problems with loading, color distortion, etc. If you are using Windows Vista you must have Windows Media Player 11.
- Some browser versions may not display the "Start" (>) buttons or other video controls on the embedded video player. If you do not see the video controls, you should right click on the video and select "Play".
- Some browser versions may display the video on the Project Page with the size incorrect. If the video appears cut-off, you should right click on the video and select "Zoom".
- If the colors on the video appear incorrect, you may need to update the driver for your video card.
- If you are using the Macintosh operating system, you can get Windows Media Player for Mac OS X here.