A board, some pretty paper, clothespins and paint will make a beautiful photo display board.
WHAT TO DO:
1. If there are any rough edges to your board use sand paper to smooth them out.
2. Cut a piece of scrapbook paper to fit the top surface of your board.
3. Paint the edges of your board in a color to match the top surface paper.
4. If you are going to add a hook to hang your photo holder, nail it on the back of the board now.
5. Apply mod podge to the entire top surface of your board and apply the scrapbook paper slowly from one end to the other to avoid air bubbles.
6. Apply mod podge on top of your paper.
7. Once dry, add any embellishments such as letter or special pictures with more modge podge.
8. Paint wooden (spring) clothespins in the desired color.
9. Glue the clothespins on your board with the clip end hanging over the edge about 1 inch. (Be sure to use very strong glue such as Gorilla Glue).
10. Let dry and your ready to add your photos!