A little fabric paint and a lot of water and you can make beautiful watercolor designs on T-shirts and more!WHAT TO DO:
1. This project can get a bit messy with kids, so old clothing is recommended, and be sure to place newspaper over your work area.
2. Place a piece of plastic wrap between the front and back of your shirt so that the colors do not run through to the other side.
3. Place your paint colors in separate containers and add water till it is a nearly a water consistency.
4. Use a sponge to wet the fabric area that you are going to paint. If you are going to paint the whole shirt work in sections.
5. Apply the paint on the shirt and keep in mind the colors will blend together more before the colors dry.
6. If you are using the watercolored area as a background for more painting, let it dry completely before applying more paint.
7. Have fun being creative!