Combine a wire hanger and fabric scraps to make an easy festive wreath.WHAT TO DO:
1. Bend the hanger into a circle shape
2. Cut the fabric into strips about 1 inch by 8 inches
3. Tie the fabric onto the wire with a single knot in the middle so you'll have two even length tails of fabric
4. Continue tying on strips and pushing them together until your hanger is full
5. Fluff the fabric
6. Embellish with a bow, flower or ornaments
Enjoy hanging your wreath in your home or giving it as a special gift.