A fun way to dress up clothing, bags, or any material using do it yourself iron-ons.WHAT TO DO:
1. Choose fabric scraps that have a design or color you like
2. Decide on how much of each fabric you will use for your iron-ons
3. Iron the adhesive paper on the back of your fabric following the directions on the package.
4. Either freehand or using a cardboard stencil you cut out, draw the your designs on the paper side of your fabric. (Draw letters in reverse since you are drawing on the back of the fabric)
5. Cut out your designs, or cut around the design on the fabric that you want.
6. Remove the paper backing so the clear adhesive is showing
7. Place the iron on right side up where you want it on your t-shirt, sweatshirt, bag or apron.
8. Press with a warm iron (no steam) for 8 seconds.
9. Let cool.
10. Outline your iron-on with the fabric paint to avoid fraying at the edges.
11. Embellish your item with the paints adding words or designs.
Enjoy for yourself or give as a gift!
Gift Directions for Iron-ons.
1. Peel off paper from back of iron-on.
2. Place iron on on shirt where you want it to be.
3. With iron on warm setting (no steam) press on the iron on and hold for 8 seconds.
4. Remove iron and let the fabric cool.
5. Put a piece of paper between layers of fabric so paint does not run to through.
6. Embellish your design with paint.
Tip: Always outline your iron ons with paint to help prevent the edges from fraying in the wash.