A decorative way to hide that extra toilet paper roll in the bathroom.WHAT TO DO:
1. Choose your clay pot, making sure it is large enough to fit a roll of toilet paper in it. When finished your pot will set on the back of the commode or on the floor.
2. Make sure the clay pot is clean and dry.
3. Using acrylic paints paint your base color on the pot and let dry.
4. Spray with the Matte Finish (this will seal the base coat and if you make any mistakes during painting your final designs they will wipe off easily with water without harming the base coat.)
5. Now paint your design.
6. When you're happy with the result Spray the newly painted sections with Matte spray.
7. Insert your roll of toilet paper.
8. Insert the ivy or floral pick in the center of the roll and fluff the leaves or flowers and you are done!