With some floral swags and a few wire zip ties, you can make an eye catching wreath in no time.WHAT TO DO:
1. If using two swags to make a complete wreath, simply fluff each swag by bending out the branches and flowers so it looks full
2. Lay one swag on your table and overlap the second swag about 4 to 5 inches.
3. Using a wire tie, wrap around the two swags being sure not to be smashing the leaves or flowers, and pull tight.
4. Now gently bend your long swag into a wreath shape, again overlapping the ends about 4 to 5 inches.
5. Attach another wire tie or two.
6. To attach a single swag to a grape vine wreath use the wire ties and place one at either end of the swag and in the middle while attaching to the grape vine.
7. Cut the extra ends off of your wire ties.
8. Your wreath is complete and you can attach a bow if you like.
9. Decide on a top for your wreath and make a wire loop and attach it by twisting it around the wreath.
Simple and Beautiful for any occasion!