Dress up some plain white paper and envelopes and make a thoughtful gift of stationery.WHAT TO DO:
1. Cut the paper in half so you have 2 sheets (each 8 1/2 X 5 1/2)
2. Stamp a design or two on the right side of your sheet. In the upper or lower corner, or up the whole side.
3. Stamp a design in the bottom left corner of your envelope, and one on the back.
4. Color in the designs with crayons, colored pencils or markers.
5. Fold your paper in thirds with the design showing.
6. We generally make 10 sheets of paper and ten envelopes.
7. Then stack your folded stationary and put it on top of the stack of envelopes
8. Cut a piece of ribbon or yarn and tie it around the stack stationary.