Festive & Fun for everyone at any occasion. Decorate a cardboard tube with fabric & stuff with goodies.
WHAT TO DO:
1. If using a paper towel tube measure and cut two 3 1/2" pieces so you'll have two tubes
2. Measure a piece of fabric 10" by 6" and cut it out
3. Center the tube on the fabric with 2" of fabric overhanging each end of the tube
4. Put glue on the center portion of the fabric that will be covering the tube, but don't glue the fabric that is to overhang on the edges
5. Carefully wrap the fabric around the tube, pressing to make sure it sticks well
6. Let the glue dry
7. Cut ribbon in 6" pieces and tie two or three aroung the gathered fabric on one end
8. Fill with goodies!
9. Tie more ribbon around the open end
And You're Done!!