A String of lights and scrap fabric make for a beautiful decoration to use year round.WHAT TO DO:
1. Choose your fabric and cut into the required number of strips (you can make the strips shorter or longer depending on how full or fluffy a look you'd like)
2. Check your strand of lights to make sure they're working before you start tying.
3. Start at one end of the lights and tie the fabric around the cord with a single knot (be sure not to put too many pieces of fabric between the lights so that you will still be able to see the light shining through).
4. Continue until the cord is full of fabric ties.
5. Hang your garland where you'd like, plug it in.
Enjoy your Handiwork!