Quick Personalized Cards for Any Occasion
WHAT TO DO:
1. Fold the Cardstock Paper in half from short end to short end.
2. Cut Along that line two make two pieces
3. Fold each of the two pieces in half again short end to short end (do not cut)
4. Cut out whatever design you like from your wrapping paper. We've cut out cars, princesses, spiderman, flowers and diamonds (for kites) from striped paper.
5. Decide if you want your card to open bottom to top or left to right then
6. Paste the cut out picture on the front of your card
7. Get out the markers and crayons to add designs and color to the card
8. Write Thank You or your own personal note inside.