Super Easy 'Kid Perfected Calendars'
A perfect gift made from all those 'masterpieces' your kids have made that are posted on the fridge or piled in a drawer somewhere.
WHAT TO DO:
1. Open your calendar to January
2. Have your child pick which artwork for on that page and if necessary cut it down to size to fit over the picture (don't worry if it doesn't cover the whole page).
3. Apply glue to the back of the artwork
4. Adhere the artwork over the calendar picture
5. Continue thru all the months
6. To personalize the calendar for the recipient we draw a special picture for on the front and write (example) 'Aunt Dawn's 2008 Calendar'
Wasn't that Easy? You're done!