One of our favorite gifts to give. Clothing with the kids' handprints and a special message on them.
WHAT TO DO:
1. First lay out your sweatshirt front up and place the paper in between the layers.
2. Next squirt out some of the paint color that you chose for the handprint onto the plate.
3. Have your child rub their hand (palm down) around in the paint till their palm is covered but not dripping with paint or the handprint will look like a blob. If there's excess dab some off on a paper towel.
4. Help them press their hand down firmly on the sweatshirt where you'd like the print to go, press firmly to make sure it shows a complete print.
5. Repeat for each child.
6. Let the shirt Dry
7. Once dry we like to enclose the prints in a box or circle for each and then add in our special message with hearts flowers or other designs around the prints.
Time to Clean Up. You're Done!